ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 31ST MAY, 2020
In case there is a problem with the online submission website, abstracts can also be submitted by sending them to the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com
We remind the following rules for authors
Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
- Abstracts are required for all oral presentations and posters. The Scientific Committee will indicate which will be oral presentations and which posters.
- Abstracts previously presented will not be accepted.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Please submit symbols as words.
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- Statements such as «results will be discussed» or «data will be presented» cannot be accepted.
- It is allowed to submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact Judit Horváth from the Stand-Art Event Management (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Presenting author’s contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract).
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE.
- Abstract text – limited to 400 words.
- Abstract layout – Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive basis.
- The presenting author must be a registered participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the abstract submission rules.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the Theme, Topic or Sub-Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.
- The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts and their decision is final.
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 31ST MAY, 2020
- Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author within 30 days.
- Withdrawal of abstract will only be allowed within 14 days after notification of acceptance, subject to notification from the presenting author And acceptance of withdrawal by the Neurodiab 2020 Secretariat.
- Poster size : 84,1 cm x 118,9 cm (portrait format)
NEURODIAB YOUNG INVESTIGATORS AWARD!
All presenting authors aged 40 or less can participate to the best oral presentation and the best poster presentation awards.
The two awards winners will be announced during the meeting and will each receive a 750 Euro prize. If you wish to participate please send proposals and CVs to email@example.com.
The selection will be done by the members of the Executive Committee.